Can I use minoxidil 5% and latisse on my eyelashes?

I used to use latisse for 2 years and my eyelashes were perfect, very long and thick, but I stopped using it 5 months ago and they are very shorts and I've been using latisse for 2 weeks and no results, I'm desperate to have my lashes back so I wanna mix these products to grow faster, is it fine to do this?

Minoxoidil 5% and Latisse together

I personally would not recommend using Minoxidil near your eyes. I would stick with the Latisse since that is proven in efficacy and safety. It takes about 8 weeks to start seeing results from Latisse and 16 weeks for full effects. Stick with what is safe.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Minoxidil with Latisse

The combination of minoxidil and Latisse has not been studied. I don't advise use of minoxidil on the eyelids. 

Latisse and Eyelashes and Eyebrows

Latisse takes 12-16 weeks to start to take effect, i often combine this with PRP topically or injected and get better results.  Take viviscal as well.  Best, Dr. Emer.