Is it possible to get a fat transfer to my thighs, preferably outer thighs, in a BBL and hip fat transfer?

I've seen plenty of doctors perform fat transfers to the butt and hips but I was wondering if I can also get it done to my other thighs? I think think thin legs with a big butt and hips looks unnatural. Thick thighs with a nice hip and butt shape is my desired goal when getting surgery. Otherwise, I'm afraid I won't look how I want to look.

Fat transfer

Thank you for your question.  The simple answer to your question is yes it is possible to transfer fat to the outer thigh area as fat can be harvested and transferred to any number of areas of the body.  It is important to discuss this specific desire to your board certified plastic surgeon during your consultation so that they can better help you build the surgical plan that best helps you achieve the overall look you desire.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Getting the results you want with VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, ultrasound, fat grafting

Yes, you can have fat transferred to your thighs. I recommend a hi-definition procedure to get the results you want. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, fat reduction and body shaping. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Getting fat graft to the lateral hips

We perform fat grafting to the lateral hips routinely as this provides the hour glass shape or bubble butt shape that is so desirable. Sometimes we combine the fat grafting of the lateral buttocks and lateral hips in addition to buttocks implant which is placed over the central buttocks if more projection is required. A consultation will provide you the information that will help you make your decision.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Fat transfer

This is one of my favorite procedures to do. Fat harvesting and transfer really allows plastic surgeon to shape and contour different areas of the body and in some cases really transforms a woman's curves. It is fun and exciting work. But the downside is there is not a lot of room for error especially in areas like the out thighs where overly enthusiastic liposuction can result in contour irregularities and need for additional procedures to attempt correction.

So to answer your question, in my opinion, yes you can take fat from the outer thighs, but it needs to be done judiciously and with a view of the entire contour of the leg, waist, and hips as a whole. For that I would recommend going to a plastic surgeon with a lot of experience.

Great question and I wish you good luck and good health!

Amir Nasir, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to thighs

Fat can be transferred to  the thighs as well as the buttocks for improved proportions.  It can be used to create a soft transition and curve between the outer thigh and buttocks.  Each individual can tailor the enhancement to their liking in consultation with their surgeon.

Warm regards,

Dr. Pedy Ganchi                                                                                                                                                        Village Plastic Surgery

Pedy Ganchi, MD
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

It is possible to have fat transferred to the thighs. Most patients are looking for sculpted and well defined thighs. If that is what you are after squats at the gym would be the most cost effective option. 

Best Wishes

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician