Will chin and cheek fillers help my chubby face?

I have a slight double chin and chubby cheeks. Would chin and cheek fillers help with that? If not what will?

Chubby cheeks and double chin

A complete examination is required to give you an accurate  recommendation. In general, chubby cheeks can be made more slender by removing a portion of the fat pad in the cheek. This is called  buccal fat pad removal and is accomplished through a small incision inside the cheek. Similarly, the double chin have can be improved with submental liposuction or possibly the fat can be dissolved with Kybella. Best of luck.

Your face

it would really help if you could post some pictures! unfortunately its difficult to give you advice on this without seeing your face.