Is cellulaze similar to coolsculpting? Can you tell me what are the differences?

Cellulaze for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. Cellulaze involves the insertion of a small cannula into the subcutaneous fat layer. The directed laser energy cuts across fat chambers, creating a threefold effect that results in a reduction of visible cellulite and maintains a smoother surface over the subcutaneous fat. During CoolSculpting your targeted fat cells are frozen. The frozen fat cells eventually die and are naturally removed by your body. For more information, I recommend getting a in person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist. I recommend getting an in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist.    

Cellulaze for Cellulite

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellulaze vs CoolSculpting

While Cellulaze is a procedure used to smooth out the "lumps and bumps" associated with cellulite, CoolSculpting is a non-invasive treatment used to de-bullk the areas of fat that are diet and exercise resistant.  It's best to schedule a one-on-one consultation with a Board Certified Surgeon in your area to discuss your areas of concerns and the best treatment plan for you. Good luck!

Cellulaze vs CoolSculpting

Cellulaze treatment is for cellulite to smooth the skin

Cellulaze is FDA approved for cellulite reduction. i do it under local anesthetic, often with oral sedation. you can return to work the next day. you will continue to improve for 6 months. Coolsculpt is only for fat reduction and does not smooth the skin. I believe that Smartlipo is a far more effective way to decrease fat, than is Coolscupt. you can return to work the next day. 
david berman md

david berman md

Best cellulite treatment

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

the pathology of cellulite is related to 3 components. 

1. Skin laxity
2. Connecting fibers
3. fat unevenness

My believe is that the laser technology with in the Cellulaze is my preferred method. The rest of the treatments address some of the components but not all of them or with orthodox methods. 

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Best cellulite treatment

1. Skin laxity
2. Connecting fibers
3. fat unevenness

Wishing you the best in your journey

Cellulaze Versus Coolsculpting; BEST CELLULITE TREATMENT IS CELLFINA

Coolsculpting is for fat and cellulaze is for cellulite.  but the best cellulite treatment is cellfina. I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.