Is cellulaze similar to coolsculpting? Can you tell me what are the differences?

Cellulaze treatment is for cellulite to smooth the skin

Cellulaze is FDA approved for cellulite reduction. i do it under local anesthetic, often with oral sedation. you can return to work the next day. you will continue to improve for 6 months. Coolsculpt is only for fat reduction and does not smooth the skin. I believe that Smartlipo is a far more effective way to decrease fat, than is Coolscupt. you can return to work the next day. 
david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Best cellulite treatment

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

the pathology of cellulite is related to 3 components. 

1. Skin laxity
2. Connecting fibers
3. fat unevenness

My believe is that the laser technology with in the Cellulaze is my preferred method. The rest of the treatments address some of the components but not all of them or with orthodox methods. 

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Cellulaze Versus Coolsculpting; BEST CELLULITE TREATMENT IS CELLFINA

Coolsculpting is for fat and cellulaze is for cellulite.  but the best cellulite treatment is cellfina. I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.