Can cellulaze break up scar tissue under the skin from previous liposuction, or only break the bands?

I was wondering if cellulaze is strong enough to break up some scar tissue from previous lipo. I am very skinny and I would like to improve my previous lipo result, to smooth it out. With laserlipo it also will 'melt' a lot of fat, which I don't have/should not lose. Cellulaze does not 'melt' so much fat, but breaks up the bands, could it also break the scar tissue?

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Treatment for scar tissue post liposuction is RF treatments and shock therapy with lymphatic massage at this time.  You may need kybella or steroid/5fu injections if not improved. Revision with fat grafting can also be performed for improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellulaze and scar tissue.

Cellulaze is designed to break up cellulite bands.  It is not made for scar tissue.  It can be combined with aggressive liposuction techniques to break up scar tissue.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician