What BBL pillow is recommended for car and office?

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question in regards to a Brazilian butt lift. It is best to discuss with your provider on what they recommened for post-op instructions. To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

BBL Pillow Recommendations

I recommend using a Boppy pillow or Booty Buddy pillow. If you want something simpler, a memory foam pillow will work too. While the memory foam pillow will distribute the pressure on your butt, the first two will keep you from putting any pressure on it and therefore will not compromise the circulation for your butt. This is essential to maximize the survival of the transferred fat and to keep the overall shape.

BBL pillow

You can try the BBLpillow.com this is a firm, foam pillow that can work at work and for your car. It will alleviate any pressure from your hips or buttocks.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL CORRECTION

I will recommend you to ask your surgeon about this. I do recommend my patients to use a memory foam pillow that can distribute the pressure more evenly on the buttocks, but it is also important, in the first 2 weeks to avoid sitting in the same position for more than 20 minutes, this to allow a better blood supply to the grafted fat in the buttocks.