Bruising or skin discoloration after Cellulaze treatment? (Photo)

I had cellulaze on my thighs and smartlipo on abdomen, flanks, and thighs in early May. I am happy with the reduction in cellulite on my thighs but I have dark bruising on my thighs now from the cellulaze. I have used lightening cream and massaged the area as instructed but it has only gotten worse. Do I need to have a laser treatment done to correct this? Could this possibly be something other than bruising that might be permanent?

Skin Discoloration After Cellulaze Laser For Cellulite / Liposuction

This is permanent discoloration due to skin/vascular damage after the laser.  It is a potential complication and you should discuss treatment options with your physician.  The only thing i have seen help is hyperbaric oxygen, v beam or vascular laser treatments and external RF treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellulaze Side Effects

Thank you for your question,

Following a Cullulaze treatment, bruising can occur, and can take about three weeks to resolve. However, if bruising does not resolve, I would contact your provider to discuss further treatment options.

Cellulaze Side Effects

Thank you for your question,

Your bruising should go away with time

it is not uncommon to get some bruising after Cellulaze. Most of this will resolve in 3 weeks but sometimes it can take several additional weeks. Bromolean may speed up with the resolution of the bruise but mostly you just need to give it time. 

it is great that you are happy with the Cellulaze results. it will continue to improve for 6 months.

david berman md

Your bruising should go away with time

david berman md