How Long Can I Expect Swelling After a Vampire Facelift?

Vampire Lift recovery

Swelling After a Vampire Facelift

PLEASE NOTE A "VAMPIRE LIFT" IS NOT THE SAME AS A SURGICAL FACELIFT PROCEDURE !!

Swelling and bruising following a " vampire facelift"  is usually almost, if not already, gone by 2-3 days after the procedure was performed. The results will start to appear by approximately a month later and it will last for 2-3 months. I would recommend discussing your options with your plastic surgeon to see if there are any possible risks or complications that may arise. 

Swelling

With all cosmetic procedures that are minimally or invasive, you may experience swelling.  However, the swelling will subside quickly (within a few hours to a day or two).  You may also have a little bruising which will also clear quite quickly.

Seek a full consultation with a PRP specialist in your area.  They will assess you for risks and can discuss with you the possible risks associated with the procedure. 

Good luck!

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD

How long can I expect swelling after a vampire facelift?

75% of the swelling following a vampire facelift will be resolved within 3 hours of the procedure, and the remainder will go down within 1-2 days. I hope this helps, and please feel free to ask any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD