I have a benign mole on my shaft of my penis. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 23 years old and I noticed a light brown benign mole or looks like a benign mole on the shaft. Its pretty light brown. It doesn't itch or hurt or anything. Is it possible of penile cancer?

Lesion on Penis

There are a few key questions that need to be answered here.  How long has it been there?  Does it itch or hurt? 
These should be answered to the dermatologist to whom you are going to show this.
It's not a question that can be answered here from your comments and your photo.
Please make and appointment and have this checked.

Elk Grove Village Dermatologist

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

This can be removed easily in the office of a well trained cosmetic dermatologist.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. emer

Growths on the penis always need to be evaluated by your derm md.

You growth needs to be evaluated by your derm md who can remove it easily and quickly and almost painlessly.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon