Today I had a thread lift ( 2 pcs of meso threads into each cheek). It is only few hours after but I have doubts... (photos)

Bruising & swelling is on both cheeks but on the left side there is a "hole". It looks to me like thread is too tight... May it be only swelling above?

Indentations after threadlift

When the threads are placed too close to the surface of the skin, dimples appear. Small ones that are up towards the cheek bone tend to go away. Deeper indentations that are on the cheek can often be improved by the doctor in the office. If you have any questions, call your surgeon for an evaluation.

Good luck
drbader

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon