Juvederm volift- side effects?

I had juvederm volift injected into the nasalabial folds and mid cheek. During procedure the doc ( oculiplastic surgeon ) injected accidentally a little under my eye, and wont admit too it, post injection for 3 days I had mild flu symptoms,constant pressure faint throbing around the eye area, temples and the area under the eyebrow and blurred vision. Day 4 all feels normal, but i' m scared, can symptoms return? Can the filler migrate to my eyes/ brain? Could i have vision problem/ blindness?

Juvederm Side Effects

It is extremely rare that Juvederm causes systemic reactions and any issue around the eyes would occur almost immediately.  It sounds as if you have something else going on which would require an ENT or neurology evaluation.  I suggest starting there.  Best, Dr. Emer.