17 days post op - how do I look? (Photo)

Ok so I'm 17 days post op and breast are getting softer. I have 325cc moderate plus silicone dual plane. Am I at the right stage as I see some ladies with very high implants at this stage. Are mine dropping too soon? I'm 5ft 4in 140lbs pre op wore 32a/b, measured as 30c. Post op measured 28g today in mothercare and fitted into a 34dd although I do not look that big.

Breast augmentation results

So far so good! From this photo you seem to have a great breast augmentation result. It can 2-3 months for the implants to look and feel like they belong to you. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow ups you may have with your surgeon. Best wishes.
Dean Vistnes, MD.Vistnes Plastic SurgerySan Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastaugmentation

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Early breast augmentation result

You look great to me!  Don't worry about the rate in which you soften or 'drop'.  Every patient is a bit different depending on how their tissue relaxes and how large their implant is.  Also, some patients simply get more swollen or bruised than others and have a slower initial recovery simply for that reason.  It sounds like you are doing great.  Most of my patients have noticed that their implants have softened and settled between 4-6 weeks after surgery.  Some folks simply take longer.  You will notice some changes in the weeks and months to come even if its just changes in the scar line.  Continue to follow your result with your surgeon.  Congrats!  You look fantastic!

Early breast result

Thanks for your inquiry.  I believe you have a nice early result.  If you feel your implants are falling more than you like please discuss this concern with your plastic surgeon.  Good Luck.  

17 days post op - how do I look?

Thank you for your question. You look great and doing well. They will continue to change and soften over the coming few weeks. Please follow instructions from your PS.

17 days post op breast augmentation - how do I look?

You look very good for 17 days after breast augmentation.  Expect that your implants will soft and and look more natural over the next 3 months.  Of course follow closely with your plastic surgeon.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

17 days postop breast aug?

Hello! Thank you for your question! You are still early post-procedure. Your appearance looks typical at this stage and will continue to improve as the swelling subsides and the implants continue to settle into their desired position. This usually proceeds over the next several weeks to months as the lower pole skin/breast stretches to accommodate the implants. Usually, final results will be seen 4-6 months postop.  Follow-up closely with your surgeon for additional restrictions/instructions and the potential use of bras/garments or massage that may encourage the implant to settle appropriately.  It is not uncommon for one breast to settle more quickly than the other due to swelling, dissection, or muscle tightness.  If still displaced after this time, a surgical procedure may be necessary to further open the pocket and bring the implant(s) down or implant exchange/revision. Hope that this helps! Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

17 days post op - how do I look?

Looks like you are healing well...just remember that it can take a good 4-6 months to see your final results to allow ALL the swelling to resolve and to let the implants drop and settle some. Best of luck for great results!!