How tight should my sports bra be? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
How tight should my (sports) bra be after my augmentation?
Bra for breast augmentation
Breast augmentation - is my sports bra ok?
- Your bra should at all times be comfortable.
- Bruised ribs mean the bra is too tight - you can cut it along the band or take it off and wear a larger one.
- The bra will not alter the surgical result - its purpose is to provide comfortable support while you heal.
- If you were my patient, I would say sleeping flat is fine - it is hard to sleep sitting up.
- If your surgeon supplied the bra, let her/him know that it is too tight and that you need to cut the band for comfort and/or need a larger size.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.