How tight should my sports bra be? (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
How tight should my (sports) bra be after my augmentation?
Bra for breast augmentation
Breast augmentation - is my sports bra ok?
- Your bra should at all times be comfortable.
- Bruised ribs mean the bra is too tight - you can cut it along the band or take it off and wear a larger one.
- The bra will not alter the surgical result - its purpose is to provide comfortable support while you heal.
- If you were my patient, I would say sleeping flat is fine - it is hard to sleep sitting up.
- If your surgeon supplied the bra, let her/him know that it is too tight and that you need to cut the band for comfort and/or need a larger size.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.