Under boob crease looking long/not normal. Any suggestions? (photos)

So it's been 11 days since I've had my surgery and I'm starting to be okay with the size even though it is way smaller than what I had imagined. Now I am concerned that my boobs look elongated. Where the crease for normal breast would be I have no fold over it looks like it just a flat slope into my stomach area. Is this normal for this stage of healing? Will it start to fold over more to hide my scars?

The appearance of the crease below the breasts will require more time in healing to stabilize

At only 11 days postop, it is very early to assess the shape of the breasts, the crease, or inframammary folds, and even the size of the breasts.  There is no doubt that your tissues are still swollen, tight, and distorted.  It appears as though your surgeon correctly adjusted the level of your inframammary folds to accommodate the size of the implants used.  I can tell this from the side view of the breasts and the position of the nipples on the resultant breast mounds with implants.  In fact, I would venture to say that on the basis of this one image, your surgeon probably "nailed it!"  One of the reasons why things don't look quite right at this time is that there is still a lot of tension in the tissues as they have not loosened up to accommodate the full shape of the implants.  This will take several more months depending upon the size of your implants and the intrinsic tightness of your tissues.  In addition to this, I very often find that in the early going, say the first 4 to 6 weeks or longer, the breasts may appear smaller than they actually will wind up looking.  This is a sort of "optical illusion," created by the swelling and tightness of the tissues and the distortion of the implants that those cause.  Once the swelling decreases, the tissues relax, and the tissues and implants settle into their final position, the breasts will appear fuller while the surrounding areas will settle and be relatively less full than the breasts themselves.  Thus, I think it's way too early for you to fret about the size of your breasts right now, too, as it is very likely that if you and your surgeon did a good job of selecting your implants before surgery, you can trust your instincts and rest assured that your breasts will very likely wind up looking just perfect.  From the appearance in these pictures, I can tell you that your breasts look quite normal for this stage, and you appear to have a very beautiful early result.Be sure to remain in close contact with your surgeon, and communicate any concerns you have with him or her, or the staff, but most of all, try to relax and give yourself time to heal!  Best of luck.

Implant and fold

It is too early to tell.  It will take 4-6 months in some individuals for the implants to descend adequately in the lower pole.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Early post op , some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Is my fold off?

For 11 days post surgery, it appears to me that you're right on track. You  should still be swollen and stiff at this point. As it takes several months for the breast implant to reach its final position, for where you are right now, the crease looks like it's perfect. Congratulations on your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Under boob crease shape

Thank you for the question and photos. At 11 days post op you are still very early in the healing phase and still swollen therefore you don't see the natural fold. Once you completely heal at 3-4 months and your skin and muscle stretch to accommodate the new implant you'll see an improvement in the shape of your folds and breasts. You look great! Just wait it out. 
Best of luck!Dr. Khuthaila

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

At just 11 days, it is way too early to be judging your look. Early on, there will be some settling of your implant and swelling that gets in the way of your final look. The "crease" you are describing is what plastic surgeons call the inframammary fold. It is the fold that your underwire of your bra supports.Give your body some time to heal and your IMF fold to get used to supporting your implants. You look great, now you just need to recover! Good luck.

Kiran Polavarapu, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Under boob crease not normal.

At just 11 days after surgery there will be many changes as the implant and breast envelop relax into position. It might take three to six months to see so be patient.