Does my belly button look concerning after the glue was pulled off by the binder? (photos)

I am 3 weeks post op from a TT. My binder just pulled the glue off my belly button. It was bleeding a little around the edges. There is still a little glue on it (brown part) and some of the skin is very white. I washed it with antibacterial soap and covered it with gauze. The shower made the picture appear a little redder than it actually is. Should I put any ointment on it? Does any of this seem concerning? TY for your feedback!

Belly button concerns post op tummy tuck

I use skin glue to complete my tummy tuck closures.  I anticipate the glue to fall off of the incision by around 3 weeks which is often accompanied by alittle bleeding at the wound edge.  Bleeding wound edges are usually good news in our business.  That suggests that there is good blood supply at the wound edge and I would expect the wound edges to heal.  Your local wound care seems sound but following up and allowing your surgeon to examine what looks to be a fabulous result is prudent and advised. Best wishes 

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Belly button

all looks good to me.  if you have questions call your doctor........................................

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Belly Button Appearance

Thank you for your question and photos. Congratulations on your recent tummy tuck surgery. You are very early in the post-operative period. Your belly button appears to be healing appropriately at this time. Please follow up with your board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Belly button ok

Short and sweet. Everything looks good. just don't pick at stuff. Give the wounds time to heal.  

Speak with your surgeon if you are concerned. 

Mark Eberbach, MD