Can I buy Kybella only? I'm from Lebanon, it's a country in the Middle East

Kybella in the USA

Currently Kybella is only available in the USA and you should consult a board certified physician for these permanent injections.  I often combine Kybella with Thermage for the best skin tightening results. Best, Dr. Green

Purchasing Kybella for out of country use

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, you need to wait until Kybella is approved for sale and distribution in Lebanon.  There are many qualified Kybella injectors here in the US and you can time your treatments with visits here.  It often takes 2-4 treatments to see strong results, although many patients notice changes with each treatment.

Thank you for your question. I am familiar with Lebanon, I have a lot of Lebanonies patients. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to sell you the Kybella for you to take. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you cannot just buy the Kybella treatment. It is only offered to qualified physicians. Kybella is an injectable product so it requires someone who is certified and familiar with using the product. I would suggest seeing a qualified physician in your area.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

Kybella is a great treatment for the chin/neck for excessive fat.  Please see an expert who is highly trained in this injectable treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Kybell is a medical procedure

Kybella injections are a medical injection procedure. 
Buying the product on the internet for self injection sounds dangerous.
Allergan supplies the product to physicians.

You cannot purchase Kybella from a surgeon in the United States to be shipped overseas. Check with plastic surgeons in your area to find out if it is available in your country.