How much is the down payment for a breast augmentation? How early would I have to put it down?

Down payment for surgery?

Most offices require a down payment for surgery to hold a date, usually this is around $500.  This can be refundable or non-refundable, depending on the circumstances.

Downpayments on surgery

will vary by office but my office asks for a non-refundable (so you need to be sure) scheduling fee of 25% of my procedure fee.  The balance is paid at your pre-op approximately a week prior to your procedure.

Curtis Wong, MD

Surgical Deposit

Every office has their own policy. In our practice a $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required in order to schedule your surgery and hold your time in the O.R. Final payment is due two weeks prior at your Pre-Op appointment. 

Breast augmentation

My office requires 50% of the cost to book surgery if it is more than two weeks from surgery. If it is within two weeks payment is required in full before the surgery. Good luck...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Booking Surgery

Each and every office does have a different policy when it comes to booking any surgery and placing a deposit on file.  For instance in my practice, in order for a patient to schedule we require a 20% deposit on the patient's quote to book a surgery date. 

Cost of Surgical Deposit

Each Plastic Surgery practice will have their own financial policies and rates You will need to select a surgeon and inquire with them about what their policies are.

All the best

How much should I put down for surgery?

Thank you for your recent question! Each surgeon office has there own financial guidelines.  You can expect to either put 10% of the surgery down or 500-1000 dollars.  The remaining funds would be collected at your pre-op appt which would be 2-3 weeks prior to your surgery. 

Thank you for your excellent question.  Each practice will have their own financial policies but most will require either 500-1000 down to reserve the date and time for surgery with the remaining balance paid at least two weeks prior to surgery.  Hope this helps.

Down payment for breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Most offices require a down payment to book and hold a time and date for the surgery.  Please make sure you understand the cancellation policies of the office that you are working with.  Best of luck. 

Surgery down payment

Dear Choim,
  In my practice, down payment is $500 for booking and processing fee. It is un refundable if you cancel surgery except for medical reasons, however it is applied towards the cost of surgery. Balance payments is 2 weeks before surgery.
 You have to realize, though, that even though cost of surgery is important, choosing the right surgeon is more important, because if corrective surgery is necessary, the cost will escalate significantly.
 Another thing. Not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do you due diligence and choose wisely.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.
                                          Dr Widder