What can I do to get my smooth belly back? It's wrinkly after pregnancy

Hi, I'm 29 Year old mom of three kids. I'm done having kids so I decided to have vaser lipo. I didn't get stretch marks during my pregnancy so I figure my stomach was gonna look smooth. I'm not sure it looks good though. I have hard lomps and belly button looks deform now. :( Pls tell me how to make my belly appears smother. (I'm 2 weeks post vaser lipo) thanks in advance!!

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It is very common to have bruising and swelling for weeks to months after liposuction procedures. What is most important is that you follow your surgeons post operative instructions and continue compression. If you are concerned, lymphatic massage and Velashape or Venus Legacy treatments can be used to improve the swelling and help the skin tighten. My patients start treatments right away and it improves the long term results. Speak to your physician if you are concerned. Best, Dr. Emer.

Results After VASER Liposuction

Good question.  it is much too early to determine your results.  I tell my patients that they won't see anything close to there final results until they are 16 weeks out from surgery.  By eight weeks you get a glimpse at something close to your final results first thing in the morning before the swelling sets in later in the day.  At two weeks you are in the that two to three week period where you are maximally swollen and even a little bit lumpy.  All this is normal.  Be patient and hold your judgement for another 14 weeks or so.  Yours is a very common question, though, and I often have to reassure my own patients much as I'm reassuring you!

Vaser liposuction

Hello, and thank you for this question. It is much to surgery determine her results. I would recommend you wait a minimum of 3-4 months to allow the swelling and skin contracture to finalize. You'll have a much improved result in one month. I would recommend continuing to wear your garments of the first several weeks. In our practice we also recommend a lymphatic massage starting in about 2 weeks. Best of luck.

John J. O'Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

To early to tell you if the result will be smoother. I am not sure. Best to wait 2 months than decide. Also seek in person second opinions.....