Cheek Implants to help balance narrow face and narrow set eyes? (Photos)

I'm considering cheek implants to balance my long narrow face and provide a more symmetrical face. I've always been very thin with a small amount of body fat. I've never liked my narrow small-set eyes. Would the implant help lessen this feature (my eyes) by creating more width or do you have any recommendations to help balance this problem? Thank you in advance for reading

Cheek Implants

One would not expect cheek implants to make the eyes look wider apart. That is not usually an illusion that it creates in midface augmentation. It may help with facial symmetry and proportion however. But this can be proven one way or the other by computer imaging.

Cheek Implants to Balance My Long Narrow Face

Both cheek and chin implants can be done to provide more contour to your long narrow mid face and give you better chin projection and jaw definition. Online look at the significant changes that can be achieved with ths approach before consulting with experienced surgeons.

Nonsurgical Cheek Augmentation & Nonsurgical Chin Augmentation Can Restore Proper Facial Balance & Proportions

The photos suggest some flattening of the cheeks, and while, a profile photo would have been more helpful to evaluating the chin, there is some suggestion that enhancing chin projection may likewise be helpful.These days, the use of volumizing fillers is a very viable alternative to surgical implants for both cheek and chin augmentation. Voluma XC is my volumizing filler of choice in my Upper East Side Manhattan office for nonsurgical cheek augmentation and Restylane Lyft for the chin. (In my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved volumizers are available, I typically opt for Stylage XXL for the cheeks and Emervel Volume for the chin). Treating the cheeks and the chin in one session should not take more than about fifteen minutes in experienced hands, necessitates little to no downtime from work or social activities, and typically engenders an immediate "Wow!" response. Make sure to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician and ask to see his/her before and after photos. Best of luck. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Cheek implants needed for flat cheeks?

Cheek implants and possibly chin implant will give you better facial balance. I need to see better photos as described on my website and others. Look for an experienced surgeon whose results look natural.

Chin/Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane/Fat/Implant

Cheeks can be treated with implants, fillers, sculptra, fat injections.  Please see an expert for options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cheek implant candidate

Cheek implants are placed for patients who have a  flat maxilla and a flat cheek profile. Cheek implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes  and are composed of Silastic. The implants themselves are placed through an intraoral approach under a brief general anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. A better set of pictures are required to make a determination about being a candidate for the procedure. For many examples of cheek implants, please see the link below to our before-and-after results

Cheek Implants to help balance narrow face and narrow set eyes?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), jowls are present and the chin is weak.  These factors combine to create an elongated, rectangular shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face. A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.of your face from the front and side would help with the evaluation.   Think of facial beauty as something that "must" address all layers of the face including the skeletal structure of the cheeks and chin, the overlying SMAS muscle, amount and position of subcutaneous fat and finally the degree of skin laxity. It's an "urban myth" that pulling tissues over flat cheeks and a weak chin can create a beautiful or handsome face. Similarly, dermal fillers or facial implants alone can't lift and remove excess skin from the face and neck. Natural looking beauty is created by the aesthetic vision of what tissues layers need to be adjusted by what technique and amount.Hope this helps.