I have lipedema in my lower structure and I am on blood thinners. Would you advise liposuction?

Lipedema Treatment

I suggest seeking out only a subspecialist for this treatment, but you cannot be on blood thinners.  Dr. David Amron of Beverly Hills is the only physician I know who can help you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Blood thinners and lymphedema

If I understand you correctly, these two issues make you a poor candidate for liposuction. It would be unsafe for you to proceed.

Liposuction while on blood thinners

Simply, should not be done.  If you can safely be taken off your blood thinners with the approval of your dorctors for a while, then you might consider it.

Liposuction for lymphedema

I assume that you have lymphedema -swelling of the lower legs.
Liposuction can help this condition -
But you cannot have surgery of any kind when on blood thinners.
Discuss what you are considering with your hematologist.
See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon about the liposuction
Both doctors should discuss your condition before a final decision is made as to its wisdom for you Best wishes.

Blood centers are usually a contraindication to elective aesthetic surgery.

Liposuction is an elective aesthetic procedure and no patient should assume inordinate risks to undergo this operation. You should be fully cleared by your hematologist before considering cosmetic surgery.