Sleeping on your side after Bellafill injections?

When is it safe to sleep on your side after Bellafill injections without it affecting the outcome?? Also, I received a Save My Face sleep pillow, but it is uncomfortable to use. Is there any other pillow for the face that might help with face sleep wrinkles?? Sleeping on my back doesn't work for me. Thanks!!

Filler and Sleeping on your Side -- Bellafill Injections

there is no effect on filler with sleep in my opinion especially if the filler was injected properly.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Sleeping on face after Bellafill

Sleeping on you face will not affect the outcome of the Bellafill. It is placed deeply in the tissues and should not be able to be moved. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Restrictions After Bellafill

Bellafill will not move or migrate about an hour after it has been injected so there is no need to worry bout sleeping position or anything else in terms of after care.  You can go to the gym, put on makeup; it does not matter.  I hope you enjoy your results.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon