Can Bellafill lift eyebrows?

I am wondering if bellafill can lift eye brows. I know Botox can lift forehead and lift eyebrows and I love the results but it only lasts 6 weeks for me. It is too expensive to keep getting Botox every two months. I am looking for long term eyebrow and forehead lift. I am 41 and don't have wrinkles too much on the forehead but the older I get, my eyes are getting smaller because of hooded eyes and being an small eye Asian:). Any advice? Thank you so much for your advice.

Bellafill for an Eye Lift

Bellafill can be used around the edges of the upper eye and in the low forehead to give the appearance of a lift.  The results are usually subtle though.  Make sure you see someone who has experience and is comfortable with Bellafill in the areas.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill

Thank you for your question. Bellafill can be injected in to the eye brows, although the injectible is intended for the cheeks. It can be very effective for creating immediate and long-lasting results. My advice is that you move forward by next consulting in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill to lift the eybrows

Hi and thank you for your question! Yes, Bellafill can be injected in the temple area and it can be helpful to lift up the eyebrows and eyelids. However, this is a very delicate area with high vascular density and the injection needs to be done by an experienced physician who has done many of these procedures. I hope this helps and thanks!

Elham Jafari, MD
Irvine Physician

#BrowLift

Dear kboyoung:  In my experience, #Ultherpay is by far the most effective treatment for lifting brows. While Botox can create a lift, it is very subtle and just a few mm at best, and is only temporary. While fillers can be placed just under, and also above to lift the brows, this treatment is also temporary, and I probably would not choose BellaFill for this are since it can create nodules.  All the best,   Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Botox for Nonsurgical Eyebrow Lift, Ultherapy to Lift, Bellalift for Volume in Cheeks, Scars, etc.

Bellafill is a filler and is used to create volume in the cheeks, fill out scars, and sculpt the face. For a brow lift you can continue to use Botox, try Ultherapy or find a surgeon. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Bellafill to lift eyebrows?

Yes, it can be used in the temple, orbital rim, and forehead above the brow to lift the brow. Keep in mind that this product is difficult to correct so you need to go to an experienced injector.

Steven F. Weiner, MD