I plan to have dermapen micro-needling, and Botox done. Which should be done first? (Photo)

I am caucasian female, aged 61. Over last 5 yrs., have lost a lot of weight. My main concerns are wrinkles/sag of forehead, all eye areas, nasal lab./marionette, jowls, under chin, & neck. I also have large pores, some acne scaring & patchy brownish pigmentation from sun damage. I'm asking the correct order for micro-needling & Botox, however, please feel free to make other treatment recommendations. Thank you very much for offering this service.

Combination treatments

Hello Pamela_,

Thank you for your question and posting your picture. You have stated many concerns that are all caused by the aging process. as we age we lose volume, we wrinkle and our skin looses laxity. Microneedling with PRP is a great way to rejuvenate the skin. Microneedling will help with smoothing the skin, strengthening, stimulate collagen, tightening, diminish acne scars and pores, and help with uneven skin tone. Botox/Xeomin/Dysport stops the mobility of the muscles to soften our frown lines, crows feet etc... I would recommend Microneedling with PRP, then return for your Botox/Xeomin/Dysport. You have lost some fullness in your cheeks (Radiesse, Voluma), plumping that area would give you a lift taking away some of the heaviness in the nasolabial area, the jowls and marionettes. Using the same filler under the eye can help with the depressed area. It really is a combination of treatments to see the best results. Don't forget your skin care regime at home as well. Hope this is helpful :)