Red bumps after chemical peeling treatment. Is this considered normal? (Photo)

This is my latest picture, 3 days after the junior chemical peeling treatment. My skin feel so itchy and a lot of red bumps developed on my face. It is consider as normal?

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you call your board certified facial plastic surgeon to review your healing process. You are experiencing a hyper reaction to the peel. Oral painkillers and ice packs help control the discomfort. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Red Bumps and Chemical Peels

I would contact your treating physician for examination since this reaction is extremely red and raised and you should have been given proper instructions on how to treat your face from the peel and what to expect.  Best, Dr. Green