Can Juvederm (or something similar) fill in a chin dimple?

I have a small chin dimple and find my face to be a bit more attractive without it. I was wondering if Juvederm or a similar injectable filler would be able to help create a less indented appearance. Thanks in advance.

Chin dimple

Yes Radiesse or Voluma Juvederm will  help fill in a chin dimple.   If very deep you may need subcision also. This means the deep attachments must be cut  via a tiny incision.    Also ones own tissue can be used to fill a dimple.  I do this frequently during a facelift.   A small amount of dermis can fill in the dimple nicely.   My Best,  Dr Commons

Yes, Juvéderm can help fill in a chin dimple

Thanks for your inquiry. Juvéderm or other hyaluronic acid fillers are what I recommend to smooth out chin dimples. They are safe and natural, and patients can quickly and easily see the actual results of a more balanced profile. Be sure to consult only an experienced, professional doctor who can tell you which product would best meet your needs.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm

Thank you for your question in regards to Juvederm.
Yes, it can be used to fill a chin dimple. To be sure what produce is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Juvederm in dimple

You absolutely can have your dimple filled with Juvederm or other filler. If it is tight, you may have to have a subcision performed to loosen the fibrous attachment of the dimple to your deep tissues. Although not FDA approved for this, Voluma does a good job and lasts longer (up to 2 years) versus Juvederm that lasts 6-12 months. 

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Yes

Yes, filler would be the ideal solution for your chin dimple. The right one will depend on the its size and depth. Schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss your options. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Fillers work great for chin dimples

Thank you for sharing your question. Many fillers on the market should work well at correcting the depression in your chin. Sometimes Botox can work as well. See an experienced facial surgeon who can guide you with the best solution after proper in office evaluation. Good luck.

Juvederm and Chin

I often inject the chin area with Juvederm.  It is an area that works very well for injections and leads to a more balanced appearance.  Best, Dr. Green

Chin Dimples

Fillers can work okay for this but subcision and botox is often needed.  And if not injected well, it can often look worse.  Please find an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Yes, Juvederm can fill in a dimple

Juvederm is an excellent product for this procedure. I normally use Juvederm Voluma. In some cases I use a tiny amount (4 units) of Botox to soften the chin area to reduce dynamic muscle function at the same time. The procedure itself is well tolerated, and takes only 5 minutes to perform. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Dimple

Yes, fillers can be used to treat your dimple. Radiesse lasts about a year and Juvederm Voluma can last up to 2 years. Best of luck to you.
Dr Mueller

David P. Mueller, DDS
Virginia Beach Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon