Please can you give your advice on whether it would be possible to achieve this from a BBL?

I would like to get lipo on my flanks and back and my stomach and transferred in my buttocks. I wish to have a more silhouette shape like the woman in the second photo, how much would I be looking at and recommendations please

Good Candidate for BBL Procedure

I believe you stand to get excellent results from a BBL procedure, if not the idealized result shown in the example photo. Technique is key to your result.

From what I can see in your photo, the tissues appear to be of good quality and I anticipate you will see dramatic improvement in the waistline and lower back from liposuction, and in the fullness of the outer buttock area and lengthening of the the buttock appearance from fat transfer. And I would consider a small amount of liposuction of the inner buttocks at the bottom of the butt to enhance the rounded overall shape.

I anticipate that your waistline may not be as narrow as the goal photo (feel your lower ribs at your back for some idea) and your skin appears to be thicker and likely will not show the thin appearance over the spine and shoulder blades. 

The video shows areas that are treated in enhancing the figure with BBL and there are many B&A photos on our website of more BBL patients.

Hope this helps,

Nick Slenkovich, MD FACS

BBL candidate

Based on your photo you are a good candidate for a BBL and can expect great results. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL

Thank you for your photos. It is a pleasure to answer your question. In my experience you are a good candidate for BBL. In order to get Brazilian Butt Lift, fat extraction is first performed by liposuction. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that improves the body's contour by removing excess fat from deposits located between the skin and muscle (abdomen, back, flanks, etc). Liposuction involves the use of a small stainless steel tube, called a cannula. The cannula is connected to a powerful suction pump and inserted into the fat through small incisions in the skin. Fat removal is accomplished as the suction cannula creates tiny tunnels through the fatty layers. After surgery, these tiny tunnels collapse and thus result in an improved body contour. The fat that is removed is then transferred to the buttocks (BBL). Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

BBL

I believe the results of surgery and the cost of surgery is dependent on the expertise of the surgeon,.

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction / Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / BBL revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. From your photos, you appear to be a  good candidate for BBL. . The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Results from a #brazilian buttlift

The results form any aesthetic surgery will depend on several factors, the surgeon you elect is probably the most important, however you need to understand that it also depend of what  tissues the surgeon has to work with.
You are looking at a patient whom was blessed with a beautiful body, she probably is young, no kids and probably works out a lot. Looking at your picture (from it we can obtain  limited information) you appears to be a good candidate  for a BBL, you can expect a very good result from the surgery, but it will continue to be your body, your waist is going to change but it will not be as small as the one in the model. BBL takes fat from areas where we have excess and move it to the buttocks, the size of your bones, muscles and the intraabdominal component, will not change after the procedure.

Be sure you seek the help of a board certified plastic surgeon, preferably a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

Victor M. Perez, MD, FACS
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Possible outcome?

Thank you for your question. I believe that you would be an excellent candidate for a BBL. The liposuction of the flanks will give you the a nice hourglass silhouette. Fat transfer to the buttock region will compliment this well. You may not get quite the waist improvement as in the picture but this combined approach will get you close.

Ryan Mitchell, MD, FRCSC
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon