Halos at night 6 months after PRK , particularly at seeing the traffic and street lights. Any suggestions?

Hi, I had my PRK done on march 7 2016. I was told by my surgeon that it would take 3 months for the eye to develop clear vision.However, i am deeply concerned as it has been more than 6 months and i still cannot see properly during the night. For example, when i focus my eyes on a traffic light or a street light particularly , it appears to have a stretched image. I strongly believe that this is not gonna improve.Any help or a suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Halos at night after LASIK

you are going to need to use alphagan drops to see if this is pupil-size relatedif they help, then it is, and you have 2 options:

1. if your symptoms aren't that bad or frequent, just use alphagan when you drive a car at night

2. if your symptoms are very frequent and bad  you will need a WIDE ZONE HD LASEK ON TOP OF THE PRIOR LASIK FLAP + INTRAOP MMC TO PREVENT SCARRING

New York Ophthalmologist