Night Halos after PRK (treated optical zone of 6mm, pupil of 8mm)

Dear Doctor, I had 9 degree of myophy and my pupil gets very large in the night. This leaded to having a zone of the eye which is not corrected and creates night halos. Is it possible to correct my problem through aberrometric glasses?

Night glare after LASIK with large pupils

glasses won't help it is optically impossible as they are not locked onto your eye and don't adjust to pupil sizeyou need a HD LASEK with a WIDE ZONE and MMC to prevent scarring of your prior LASIK flap if you had thator this can be done as primary treatment

New York Ophthalmologist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

New York Ophthalmologist