How long will it take for me to see clearly after PRK?

I had PRK done on my right eye July 14, 2016. My eyesight is so blurry after surgery that I regret having it all. Prior to PRK i had Lasik done on both eyes in 2000 and 2010. I was so happy with the immediate results of Lasik. My doctor never explained and emphasized the difference of the two surgeries and that improvement wasn't immediate with PRK. Should I be concerned that my vision is so blurry that i have shadows and double vision with both near and far?

Long recovery after PRK

You should have gotten LASEK its recovery is much faster than PRKYour case sounds to me to be more than slow recovery after PRK  
See a cornea/Refractive-trained specialist for a second opinion

New York Ophthalmologist