Was Juvederm for Nasolabial Fold Worth It for You?

After using Juvederm for Nasolabial folds, do you as a patient think its worth it? I keep being told it can last up to 9 months but so far its been no more than 4 or 5 months. I have used different doctors so that is not it.

Juvederm seems to last 4 to 6 months

Although Juvederm is touted to last 9 months, I think this may be an exaggeration. Most patient seem to find that it lasts 4 to 6 months and then gradually fades away. Although there probably is Juvederm in place at 9 months, the folds will not look as filled as they did earlier on. There is some variability between patients as different people metabolize fillers at different rates. I think Juvederm is a great filler but there are other very good fillers available. Another option is Radiesse, which seems to last longer than Juvederm.

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm seems to last 4 to 6 months

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon