How Much Does Juvederm Cost?

What is the Cost of Juvederm? Are Juvederm injection prices expensive?

The cost of Juvederm

Juvederm is the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid in a smooth gel formulation. The Juvederm Ultra Plus is a bit more viscous than Juvederm Ultra and may offer some additional volume to areas that are in need.

At Skin Speaks Spa M.D., Juvederm Ultra is priced at $595.00 per .8cc overfilled syringe, and a Juvederm Ultra Plus .8cc overfilled syringe costs $625.00. When multiple syringes of Juvederm are purchased, there is often a discount applied.

I recommend looking for a Juvederm provider who has received Diamond Award. Allergan, the manufacturer of Juvederm and Botox, gives the Diamond Award to practitioners who have demonstrated superior safety and experience in injecting.

Minnesota Dermatologist

The cost of Juvederm

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Minnesota Dermatologist

How Much Does Juvederm Cost?

Here in the Beverly Hills area a 1.0 cc syringe of Juvederm Ultra or Ultra Plus costs $585.  If two or more syringes are used we discount the price to $500.  These syringes of course also contain the numbing medicine now making the injection often much less uncomfortable.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

How Much Does Juvederm Cost?

Jon A. Perlman, MD

What You Pay For Juvederm and Restylane Is Not As Important As Who You Pay

You will find a variety of charges out there for the hyaluronic acid fillers, the most common of which are Juvederm and Restyane - both of which I use in my practice.

Prices depend mainly upon which geographic region of the country in which you live and generally range from $550 - $1,200.

You may ask, "Why the big difference?" It is more expensive in Beverly Hills, New York and Miami than it is in North Carolina, Tennesee, or Vermont. The reason for this is that typically the best doctors tend to congregate in these areas, and the cost of living is much less in other parts of the country.

It is important to understand that while cost is important, who is injecting your filler is more important than what you spend regardless of where you live. Not all doctors are created equal.

If you came to me for these injections, you are getting someone who has not only done this for 30 years and teaches other doctors how to do this, but I also invented many of the techniques used to inject them. There are many doctors out there, many of whom are not specialists in this field, who are now offering Botox and filler injections. This is a lucrative area in medicine and many doctors want to do this. Unfortunately, not everyone out there is properly trained to do it.

• Always make sure that your doctor has completed a residency and is board certified in either dermatology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery or occuloplastic surgery before you see them.

While these residencies don't guarantee that your doctor is good at a certain procedure, it does guarantee that they have undergone years of specialized training and testing and goes a long way to ensure their competence, increasing the odds that they are good.

• You do not want to see someone for your cosmetic procedure who is a psychiatrist, family practitioner or internist, and these doctors always charge significantly less than a specialist.

So when you compare cost for your next procedure, remember that all is not equal in this medical specialty and it is better in my opinion to spend a little more and get the very best possible result.

And finally, ask yourself, "Why would a doctor charge significantly less for a certain procedure?" There is almost always a very good reason and one that you don't want to find out about after you have already seen them.

Arnold W. Klein, MD (in memoriam)
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Arnold W. Klein, MD (in memoriam)
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm Costs

In the Salt Lake City, Utah area the costs range from mid 400's to $700 for one 0.8 cc syringe.  In my practice, I use it as a gateway product.  This means that the patient gets to know me, my staff and office by coming in for the procedure.  This will frequently the lead to other treatment and/or surgery.  It helps me and the patient establish a relationship of trust.  I don't make any money on the procedure, so we charge $450 and frequently offer it as part of various specials for even better deals.

John Bitner, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Costs

John Bitner, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm cost is variable

This is variable. In our area, the fee varies between $300-550 a syringe. I would beg to differ from a few of my colleagues above in that I do not feel the price necessarily reflects the "expertise" of the injector. I have seen numerous patients the last few years who have sustained poor results yet were charged $550 a syringe.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Juvederm cost is variable

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Cost of Juvederm in Los Angeles

The cost of Juvederm is dependent on the type of Juvederm used and the area of treatment. Typically, 0.8 cc of Juvederm Ultra is about 500 to 700 dollars. Experience is of utmost importance in the injection.

Cost of Juvederm in Los Angeles

Juvederm prices vary but expect to pay more for an expert injector

Before considering cost, consider the credentials and experience of the person who is going to perform the injection. How Juvederm is injected is critical to obtaining a result with which you will be satisfied.

That being said, prices vary widely for a single 0.8 ml syringe of Juvederm Ultra or Juvederm Ultra Plus. You can expect to pay between $500 and $900 per syringe. The price varies based upon the area in which you live, the number of syringes purchased at one time, and the type of physician who is injecting it.

In general, plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, or dermatologists will charge more than other physicians. This is because their training provides expertise in this area of medicine.

Be sure to inquire about anesthesia and "touch ups." Most physicians will not charge for minor "touch ups" performed within 2-4 weeks of the injection insofar as a new syringe of material is not required.

Lastly, be sure to communicate your goals to your physician. Only by understanding your goals can your physician meet and exceed your expectations.

Varies on region

Hi There
Thanks for the question.  Juvederm can vary in cost.  This post is a few years old.  Currently, Juvederm can go from 450-650 dollars.  Depends on the injector (MD, NP, plastic surgeon, cosmetic surgeon.....questionable surgeon.....), the region you are in, the actual juvederm product, and any specials that might be running.  

Juvederm is a great product and well worth the money as it has very high patient satisfaction.  In my practice, I see patients requiring less and less Juvederm over the years as the collagen is built up and remains permanent.  So in the long run, the money is probably worth it.  

Good Luck

"The above answer has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for actual in-person examination and medical advice; it is only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Varies on region

Hi There

Good Luck

Juvederm cost

the cost of Juvederm and Restylane vary by areas of the country  and the expertise of the injector.

I charge $600 /cc for these fillers. There is no consultation fee if we are doing it that day and I do not charge extra for the numbing cream or dental block if we need it. I usually only need 1cc for a treatment. If I need to use more than 1 cc then I drop the price to $500/cc. However, usually 1 cc is all that is needed for a nice result. The training and expertise is the most important part of where you go for treatment. You should have the Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon doing the treatment for you.Do your homework and check out the credentials of the person doing the procedure. You can also check the company's web site to see their level within the network. You want to go to someone that does these injections all the time.It is the hands and the experience of the injector that is most important.

Juvederm cost

Juvederm costs about $500 per syringe

Juvederm is a popular hyaluronic acid dermal filler that will last 10-12 months for most patients. It's great for nasolabial folds, marionette lines (corner of the mouth) and lip augmentation.

Juvederm costs about $500 per syringe