What's the difference between dermapen, microneedling and the Nano laser peel?

Do they all work on the same thing? Can they all be done with PRP? And what is better PRP FACELIFT OR FACIAL? I am looking for an overall fresh look to my face, minimizing sun-damage and stimulating rejuvenation. And which would be best for the eyes, and which would be best for the lower face/neck area. Or are there lasers that work better for an overall refreshed look? I do not want more than a one to two day down time. I am looking for treatments to choose this Spring. Thank you so much.

Microneedling with PRP for acne scar, texture and skin tome #Williamsville NY

Microneedling with different devices overall provides excellent results and outcomes and the down time depends on the depth. Combined with PRP, microneedling provides amazing results.

Dr Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 member

Microneedling vs DermaPen vs NanoPeel

All of these treatments are providing very gentle and superficial injury to the skin.  DermaPen and Eclipse MicroPen are both microneedling devices.  Each claims to stimulate dermal collagen each time they are used. The microneedling injury to skin causes the skin to respond with repair and replacement.  The response can be improved with use of PRP being layered on after treatment or use of an epidermal growth factor serum or stem cell factor being applied to the skin after microneedling.  The NanoPeel is a term coined by Sciton to describe a minimal downtime laser peel where 6-10 microns of skin is totally vaporized and removed.  The skin is uniformly red, a bit tender for several hours after the entire top layer of skin is removed.  It is interesting that studies show this injury also causes a dermal response with increased collagen synthesis over time.  Both Microneedling and Nano or MicroLaser Peels are included in a very popular treatment program we call The YouthFull You package.  

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP and Microneedling

Choosing the bet combination of treatments really depends on what you goal is.  The down time with micro needling depends on how deep you penetrate the skin.  Please consult an expert as to the best cosmetic treatment for you, whether it be PRP or a peel or injections of Botox or Lasers.  Best, Dr. Green

Lasers and Fillers and Botox and PRP/Microneedling-- Can Be Done Together

All these treatments can be done at the same time .... I suggest seeing an expert for an evaluation and treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.