Is There a Treatment for Hiding Veins on the Feet?

Getting rid of foot veins

The problem is two-fold and some confuse the issues - they are interrelated and both may need to be addressed in some patients:

• volume loss
  • large varicose veins

I use both techniques to get rid of the veins by sclerotherapy and microphlebectomy and fillers in some individuals. My filler of choice for the hollow of the feet (between the metatarsal bones) is Radiesse.

Buffalo Phlebologist

Treating Varicose Veins on the Foot

This is a very common problem and best address by doing what is called an "ambulatory phlebectomy" where we take out the vein through very small nicks in the skin.  The procedure is painless as we use freezing prior to the treatment. 

It is very effective and the cosmetic results are quite excellent.  Contact your local board certified phlebologist for the best results.

Cheers

Craig Crippen, MD
Kelowna Physician