My hair roots and scalp hurts for some reason. I am not sure why, I don't really use any products.

Is there any advice? I also never really get much stress and I have a pretty good diet. Maybe I don't drink enough water? Anyways thanks, and I look forward to your reply. except for shampoo. I don't use anything else. I never tie my hair up or do anything. I comb it once a day but that is very painful, if the wind blows on it, it is also very painful. I am not sure what the cause is. Some days it is here, and some days it isn't. I have noticed that I am shedding hairs quiet frequently

Scalp pain

You should see your family doctor and ask about this. There may be nerve problems to the scalp causing this as this is not a typical story for people with hair loss

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pain in scalp with hair shedding

Tristan6252,I would recommend a thorough evaluation with a good hair loss specialist. It should include close examination of your scalp with dermoscopy and hair mass index check, and a complete history, lab work, and most important a scalp biopsy.All the best,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon