How to stop hair fall because of salt water. (photo)

Hair density decrease.

Hair fall because of salt water

ı think you dont have a problem of hair loss of any reason looks very healty and natural . You may have a transient hair loss attack like telogen efflivium .

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Salt water hair loss

I don't think that salt water causes hair loss. Look at the native Polynesian population who dive in sea water and you will not see balding because they do not have the genes for hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Salt water

Salt water is not a common cause of hair loss or my office would be packed with surfers, swimmers and ocean goers.
Please see a physician specializing in hair loss to determine the specific cause of your hair loss. I'd be surprised if salt water was contributory.