Results for a medium level (20%) sciton Halo Treatment?

So I had my first Sciton Halo treatment (along with a BBL forever young) at 20% (medium level) 6 days ago. I swelled up quite a bit and I still have a bunch of mends and super dry areas. I have my next treatment in a little over 3 weeks (scheduled 4 weeks apart). Will I still see great results with pore size, texture, discoloration, etc with 2 medium treatments or do you pretty much HAVE to do aggressive? Thank you.

Results of Sciton Halo Treatment

Thank you for your question about when to expect results from your medium level (20%) Sciton Halo treatment. 

Everyone is different in how soon they will see results from their treatment.  Your skin actually continues to improve over time (weeks to months) with collagen remodeling underneath the skin's surface. Within the first 2-3 weeks, most patients will see their pigmentation improve, followed by deeper skin regeneration that keeps improving ove the ensuing months.

As for your question re: medium vs. aggressive treatment, it is possible you many need multiple treatments with the medium level vs. fewer more aggressive treatments.  Ultimately this is something you and your provider should discuss as intensity is also dependent upon skin type. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, it is advised you follow up with the provider that performed your procedure.  I hope this helps. 

Halo Results

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to give you an exact time frame of when you can expect results as this depends on the settings and the location of your treatment. One of the great features of this treatment is that you can work with your clinician on choosing the types of treatments you desire. If the treatment is on the aggressive side, you may have one to two treatments. If your treatments are less aggressive, then you will have multiple treatments over a longer period of time. Make sure you have treatments done at a board certified dermatology or plastic surgery practice as the laser technicians will be under the guidance of medical doctors.
Dr. Romine