Will I be able to get Invisalign? (Photo)

I'm 16, and I have crowding, an overbite and a snaggle tooth. ( canine tooth ) that is pushed far out.

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Likely, but more importantly; you'll need to see an orthodontist that knows what he is doing.   With Invisalign, as with braces, it makes a difference WHO is working it.  So, forget all these Google ads for cheap treatment, you could get into big trouble, and find a reputable Orthodontist.

New York Orthodontist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.