I'm considering Invisalign and one provider quoted £2300. My dentist is saying I have gum disease. I have had cleaning sessions done. The Invisalign provider at my dentist's office said to wait 6 months because of my gums and to get them in good condition.
The other dentist who quoted £2300 said he didn't notice any major problem he has done 1500+ cases so far. Not sure whether to go ahead or not?