Best non-invasive fat removal for inner thighs?

I have a significant fat pocket on my inner thighs and I'm wondering what works best for that area- coolsculpting, or an ultrasound therapy?

Coolsculpting inner thighs

Coolsculpting is a great option for the inner thighs.  I even like it more that liposuction sometimes because the fat reduction is slower and allows time for the skin to retract.

Consider Vanquish Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Treatments for Thighs!

Vanquish is an FDA-approved non-invasive body shaping, skin tightening and fat reduction treatment requiring no surgery. The treatment is designed to sculpt and reduce problem areas resistant to diet and exercise. Vanquish effectively destroys stubborn fat in the upper and lower abdomen, love handles, back, saddle bags, inner thighs and upper arms. Some patients report a notable difference after just 1 treatment but final results are as far as 8 weeks after the last treatment.

#Vanquishtreatsthighs   #Vanquishfatreduction  #Bodycontouring

Best Non-Invasive Fat Removal for Inner Thighs

CoolSculpting has proved to be a very safe and effective method for eliminating unwanted pockets of fat in these areas. The best results are achieved on those who are good candidates for the procedure. An ideal candidate is someone who is at or near their goal weight who finds they still have pockets of stubborn, unwanted fat that don't respond to diet or exercise. It's important that you consult with a CoolSculpting specialist to determine if this treatment is right for you. And if it is, there's a good chance it will achieve the result you're looking for.

Best non-invasive fat removal for inner thighs

Coolsculpting is generally the best nonsurgical fat reduction procedure for the inner thighs. Consult with a board certified physician who can provide you a variety of options including surgical to determine the best option for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting for Thighs

I prefer CoolSculping to get rid of unwanted fat for the inner thighs as there are more studies to show its safety and efficacy in this area.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting for inner thighs

The new CoolFit applicator is wonderful for inner thighs, and very effective.  Consult a board-certified detmatologist or plastic surgeon who has all the newer applicators for an evaluation

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Non-Invasive Fat Removal For Inner Thighs

The Coolsculpting company has come out with an applicator for the inner thigh that can be very effective. It is important to have a consultation with a Board Certified Dermatologist with plenty of experience not only with Coolsculpting treatments but treating the inner thigh with Coolsculpting to see if you are an ideal candidate.

Yes, having a significant pocket of fat is important but the location and size of the pocket determine whether or not a Coolsculpitng treatment is most appropriate.

In my office I often treat inner thighs with a Liposonix treatment. Liposonix uses High Intensity Focused Ultrasound to destruct the fat. The liposonix head is shaped like a square and so treatment goes by square vs the Coolsculpting applicator. I find that I can better contour the inner thighs with the Liposonix technology as I can customize what area gets treated vs whatever fits into the Coolsculpting applicator.

It is best to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist regarding your treatment.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Non invasive fat removal for thighs

Coolsculpting can be used to treat pockets of fat on the thighs both inner and outer. It was invented by two Harvard dermatologist. I recommend seeing a board certified dermatologist with expertise in laser/cosmetic treatments. The best results are obtained in properly selected candidates.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

If you are a candidate then CoolSculpting is easily the best non-invasive way to remove fat from the inner thighs. Make sure you schedule a consultation with a provider who has extensive experience in treating the thighs in order to get the best result.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Cool Sculpting for the inner thighs

Cool sculpting can be used on the inner thighs.  It is important to be examined and have the proper size applicator chosen and then applied.  Yes this area can be treated effectively with Cool Sculpting!