How much does Picosure Tattoo Removal on half sleeve cost? And how many sessions do I need? (photos)

In the photos I provided, I am wanting to remove any ink shown. I know I won't get an exact price or an exact number on how many sessions I will need to remove these tattoos. Any information you have that will be helpful, I appreciate! Thank you.

PicoSure

It will take several treatments to clear your tattoo. No one can tell you exactly how many. However, some technology will clear your tattoo in fewer treatments and without damage to the surrounding tissue. I encourage you to research the difference between Pico and Nano technology before making your final decision. With regard to price, most providers price tattoo removal based on the amount of time it will take per session. A good consultation will be able to give you an exact cost per session. I encourage you to find a provider in your area that offers tattoo removal with a PicoSure laser.

PicoSure

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Consult with your Doctor about the Picosure Laser

Thank you for posting a photo. The Picosure laser is a revolutionary new laser that will permanently remove your tattoo. This laser will not cause harm to the surrounding tissue and requires fewer treatments than other lasers. Please consult with your doctor to discuss pricing. Thank you!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Bruce E. Katz, MD