I bought Cosderma peel containing combination of kojic acid 10%, glycolic acid 15% and lactic acid 20%. Is it safe at home ?

I am 34, Indian skin and have some post acne pigmentation on my cheek. One or two slight pit/scars too. I bought Cosderma peel containing combination of kojic acid 10%, glycolic acid 15% and lactic acid 20%. I had put it on for 1 min only once and washed with cold water and put on witch hazel toner, vit E gel moisturiser later but had slight raised roughness near nose fold (now become much better in 4 days). Should i dilute the peel for use after 1 week ? Should i use it again? Please advise.

I bought Cosderma peel

do not use that Cosderma at home. Unfortunately, you should have never purchased this and should probably throw it away and start again. Please go to a board-certified dermatologist with experience in cosmetic dermatology. You could honestly burn the heck out of yourself. In some cases this can lead to irreversible scarring. Throw it away and walk away from that small investment. Save your skin!!

Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Best of see dermatologist i

Am not big fan of self peeling especially after reading mad answering countless questions form people who have burned the,selves at home. You have to be especially careful with dark Asian skin. Please see a board certified Dermatolgist to plan comprehensive program to address your issues.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon