I've had an outie for 17 years. When is it going to turn into an innie? I'm a male that lives in Maryland (Photo)

What can I do And how much would it coast

Outie to an innie

Your belly button will not turn from an outie into an innie.  Arrange a consultation with a  fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss how an umbilicoplasty can help you achieve the results you desire.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Umbilicoplasty/Belly button surgery

It is unlikely your 'outie' will turn into an 'innie' and I advise you see a fully qualified plastic surgeon who is experienced in this surgery for assessment. An umbilicoplasty is most likely need to improve the appearance of your belly button.

All the very best,

Jonathan Adamthwaite FRCS (Plast) Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Jonathan Adamthwaite, FRCS (Plast)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Outie

An umbilicoplasty may be your best option.

Consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon in

your area for a full evaluation. See link.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon