Will a umbilicoplasty work in my case? (photo)

Naval piercing since 16 yrs old. Now 33 w 2 pregnancies. Kept piercing in for both pregnancies. i am pretty skinny 5'4, 115 lbs. you can see that my belly button area has been stretched. Will an umbilicoplasty work in my case? I don't believe I have enough loose skin anywhere else to really constitute a tummy tuck.

Will an umbilicoplasty work?

Your problem is what umbilicoplasty procedures are designed for. They're different for every patient, but it usually involves removing the extra skin and/or scar, and hiding the incision as much as possible. Because you have a piercing above the navel, there would also be a small vertical scar there, but the idea is to trade a scar for all the loose skin and the piercing hole.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Umbilicoplasty

yes I would consider doing an umbilicoplasty for you from the pics that I see.  need a small incision at the superior umbilicus.   you have skin that needs to be removed.  this will create more of an innie belly button.

look for a board certified plastic surgeon for best advise.

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Umbilicoplasty

Your photos suggest that there may be  some degree
of Rectus Muscle  diasthesis as part of the umbilical
appearance concern.  A consultation by a board certified
plastic surgeon will be help you identify the anatomical
problem and best option for treatment.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon