I want a straight hair line so can I opt for fue hair transplant. (photos)

Straight Hairline

The hairline is part of the artistry of a transplant.  FUE, FUT or RFUE the hairline should never be straight.  If the hairline is too straight it appears unnatural defeating the goal of a good transplant to look natural and undetectable.  I recommend you visit with a physician and discuss your goals, only the perform surgeon can give you the best answer.

Straight Hairline

A straight hairline is avoided when performing the hair transplant procedure. Due to the fact it gives an artificial look. 

Go to your nearest hair transplant doctor and discuss your options further before your decision.

Thank You

I want a straight hair line so can I opt for fue hair transplant.

The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them

Straight Hairline

Having a straight hairline is generally not advised as its not natural.  The male hairline should follow the shape of an M and regardless on what shape your hairline is, you can create the same hairline with both FUE and FUT.  You should seek an experienced hair transplant surgeon in your country to discuss hairline design options with.  The ISHRS is a great organization to help locate a surgeon in your region.

Amir Yazdan, MD
Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair line options

Hairline created in hair transplantation shows how experienced is your doctor. Every hairline should be planned proportional to the patient's face. Some might be lower some might be higher, straight or not , but in any case it should be looking natural at the end.The line should be dense enough to make a smooth passage to both temporals. You are advised to find an experienced surgeon for the best and suitable hair line for your face type and age . 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Straight hairline and FUE

Straight hairlines are not natural.  You look like a young guy - keep in mind that as you age a straight hairline may not be desirable or attractive. 

The question of FUE transplant has nothing to do with the hairline.  FUE and FUT are just ways to MOVE hair.  Deciding on the best and most natural hairline for your face is a separate process from deciding the best way to remove donor grafts before transplanting.  See a reputable hair transplant surgeon in your area before doing anything, my friend, and start educating yourself on the best approaches for you to improve your hair.  Resources that are not trying to sell you anything (like the ISHRS) are the best places to begin.

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Straight hairline

I recommend a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon to discuss your options, as well as the design of your new hairline. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

You want a straighter hairline

You have a Classic Class 3 frontal balding pattern ideal for a hair transplant to put it back where you want it to be

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon