I'm 5'5 180 Pounds...Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL? I Carry Must of my Weight in my Abdomen? (photo)

I'm 5'5 ...180 lbz..i carry most of my weight in my stomach area...and my hips are narrow...i want a bigger butt and wider hips...So i basically want a fat transfer to my hips and butt and i want my stomach to be flat...Do u think I'm a good candidate for a BBL at my current weight or should i lose more weight????

Are you a good candidate for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  Please visit my page on finding the right doctor at drnichter.com on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Candidates for Buttock Augmentation surgery desire an enhancement in the buttock area to offer a more balanced, defined or shapelier contour to the body. There appears to be two different groups of patients seeking the procedure. One group of patients is younger and has goals of transforming their bodies into more curvaceous figures, like popular Hollywood stars, J. Lo or Beyonce Knowles. The other group of patients is women that have aged and would like to restore a more youthful backside with buttock fullness to replace now sagging areas. Men have also been requesting buttock implants as well.

Are you a good candidate for a BBL?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A good candidate for BBL??/

Being a good candidate means having an appropriate body shape, skin tone, amount of fat and being in good health.

A good candidate for BBL??/

I'm 5'5 180 Pounds...Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL? I Carry Must of my Weight in my Abdomen?

I think that your stomach would be smaller and your hips and buttocks would be much larger.   I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc per buttock, which makes a big difference.  The only other thing to consider would be the quality of your skin, which cannot be appreciated in these pictures.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Good candidate for BBL

Getting closer to your ideal weight will always enhance your final results and reduce surgery risks.

I can't see your abdomen in your pictures , but if you've had kids you will probably need also a tummy tuck to achieve the flat abdomen you want. 

Best wishes 

Good candidate for BBL

Best wishes 

Though the clothing shown is very attractive these photos are of NO help. Please re post partially nude photos to allow a better response.