I Have Fat Pockets Under my Bottom Lip That I Want to Get Rid Of. Can Liposuction Solve That? (photo)

I live in Chicago, and would love to get a consultation, but I'm not sure where to start, what kind of procedure this would require.

There is a good chance that the fullness is muscle

Thank you for the question and photo.  A board certified plastic surgeon will be able to determine from exam if this is fat vs muscle.  My suspicion is that it is muscle.  You may be able to slowly increase the amount of botox in this area an eventually have some decrease in muscle bulk but this will have to be done very carefully as lip incompetence is possible.  

Dr Remus Repta

That is not fat.

The fullness that you refer to is the orbicularis muscle. You have fair amount of over bite and weak chin. You are trying to keep your lips closed in the picture and makes the lower lip to roll in. Please get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for further evaluation but no liposuction.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction under Lip

The area of concern under your lip may be the mentalis muscle.  An exam will be necessary to determine this.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA