Hyaluronidase in Canada?

hello i had an injection of hylorinic acid in my cheek and under eye my under eye never gone away and cause me significant trouble. i had 3 surgery so far awaiting the fourth i been reading about hylirodinase and wonder if i could find this in canada i live in nova scotia (east cost).

Doctor Answers 1

Hyaluronidase in Canada

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I know doctors in Canada who use Hyalurondase so my answer would be "yes". I'm unsure exactly if it would depend on which part of Canada you're in, as the physicians I know personally are in Vancouver and Toronto. Some countries call it Vitrase or Wydase so those names may be more common up there for you to check out and follow up on.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.