How Much Does Butt Augmentation Cost?
Doctor Answers 31
Butt Augmentation Cost?
There are two ways to enlarge your buttocks:
1.) Brazilian Butt Lift (Fat Transfer)
2.) Butt Implants
Brazilian butt lift is the combination of liposuction and fat injection.
How is the Brazilian butt lift performed?
The Brazilian butt lift involves three techniques: liposelection of two or more areas, donor fat processing, and microinjection of the donor fat into the buttocks.
Under anesthesia, the buttock is first contoured by performing liposelection,(ultrasonic liposuction) to harvest the fat to be used. Common areas to liposuction include the back- directly above the butt, the abdomen, and the thighs. Note that even the liposuction alone will give your body a more attractive look.
After liposuction, Dr. Wiener carefully purifies the fat so that only the best donor fat cells will be injected back into your buttocks for augmentation. The fat which has been suctioned is processed to isolate viable fat cells. The fat is carefully purified such that only a fraction of the donor fat removed will qualify for re-injection to the buttocks. In order to get enough qualified fat, Doctor must liposuction at least two areas of your body.
The purified fat is then placed or transferred to the buttocks with special cannulas. This process is referred to as ‘microinjection’. Dr. Wiener’s technique of microinjection enables the fat cells to receive adequate blood supply so that they can survive once inside the buttocks tissue. This technique results in the highest permanent survival rate of the fat and is the best way to achieve a permanent result.
Dr. Wiener microinjects small amounts of purified donor fat into different areas and depths of the buttocks. The procedure involves scores or hundreds of micro fat injections. Correct injection methods are key to achieving a long lasting, uniform, smooth, and natural appearance to the buttocks.
An additional benefit of the Brazilian butt lift is that you not only get a shapelier buttock, but the area to liposuction is now much leaner, giving your profile a more sensuous look.
The fat is harvested using specialized liposuction techniques called Lipo-Selection. A low pressure aspiration system is used to minimize damage to fat cells as they are being extracted. Regular liposuction traumatizes fat cells too much. Only the correct type of liposuction will yield fat cells that will result in a permanent lifetime result.
However, implants may be recommended for patients who have very little body fat to harvest, such as body-builders and naturally thin patients. After buttock augmentation with fat transfer or silicone implants, patients should avoid sitting directly on the buttocks or lying on their backs for two to three weeks to maximize results. During this time, compression garments may be worn to reduce swelling. Patients may experience some pain or discomfort, bruising and swelling after the procedure. Most patients return to work two weeks after their buttock augmentation and are able to resume all normal activities within four weeks. Swelling typically dissipates by the sixth week.
Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Procedure prices can vary widely, due to the fact that every patient is different. It could be a range between $8,000 and $9,000.
How Much Does Butt Augmentation Cost
Cost of surgery depends on a number of factors, including the type of procedure performed, the anticipated amount of time in the OR based on the amount of fat that will need to be harvested, the area of the country that the procedure is performed, and the facility where the procedure is performed. Price can range from 5K to 20K, with the average in the 10-15K dollar range. Though price is always an important factor, be sure to research your ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for their experience, knowledge, and professionalism. This ensures that you can anticipate the results you are going after. Hope that this helps.
Transferring your own fat to the buttocks is a very popular way to improve the size and shape of your buttocks through injections (and without artificial implants). In addition, there is the added benefit of improved contour to the body due to liposuction of the area the fat is harvested from. Lastly, augmentation with your own fat is generally less expensive than augmentation with implants.
You might also like...
Costs to a Butt Augmentation
There are 3 methods for a reliable and consistent buttock augmentation:
- Fat Transfer
- This is a combination of liposuction to perform a “rough” sculpt of the frame/torso creating an hour glass and then performing finite fat grafting to provide the elegant details to create a stunning hour glass with a round, curvy, popping butt.
- This the gold standard to butt augmentation and is always the first choice. For some individuals there is either not enough fat present or not enough fat that will meet the patient’s goal. This procedure will typically start around $8,000 depending on the amount of liposuction and fat grafting needed.
- Butt Implant
- This is another great option for butt augmentation. Butt implants have made significant advances; and so to have the techniques for augmentation. If you do not have enough fat present this is a great way to achieve a curvy, round, and projected (pop) to the butt.
- Liposuction is also almost always a great addition to the procedure. The liposuction can be used to further contour the waist and hips which really puts an emphasis on the butt. This also helps to further refine the hour glass. This procedure typically starts around $8,000 and can be higher when adding the liposuction.
- Combination Fat Transfer & Implant
- I believe this is the second option after fat transfer alone. Why? Because the implant is still providing the majority of the volume and projection (pop) to the butt. However, liposuction can be used to further sculpt the torso, buttocks and hour glass. Then, Fat can be utilized to give the delicate desirable curves and forms to frame. In addition, the Fat can be used to soften or hide the implant. An extremely powerful combination. This procedure is typically starting around $10,000 depending on the type of implant, amount of liposuction and volume of fat grafting.
I hope that helps. Best of Luck!
How Much Does Butt Augmentation Cost?
Cost of Buttock Augmentation
Buttock augmentation with implants is less expensive but the cost can depend on the implants you choose or if you have custom implants made. The cost of Brazilian Butt lift depends on the areas you are having liposuctioned. Best wishes!
Buttock Augmentation Cost
Cost for Buttock Augmentation
Cost of Buttock Augmentation
There are two tried and true methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Fat Transfer (of fat from one area of the body to the buttocks) cost ~ $10,000.00+ or 2) Buttock Implants which is actually relatively safe and effective in experienced hands (although very few board certified plastic surgeons are experts in this procedure) cost ~$8,500.00. Key is to find a board certified plastic surgeon versed in both techniques so that you receive a professional unbiased consultation. Best of luck...RAS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.