My breast has developed like blisters underneath breast, it was totally red itchy and prickly, that has stopped a bit. (photo)

no infection and swab was normal, if I am allergic to the silicone implant if I have it removed will my thin skin be able to heal I don't want to end up with gaping holes, I had mascetomy with reconstruction, this has been 3 months with not much improvement with steroid creams am at a loss what to do.

Infected implant

Based on the picture posted, this is infection unless proved otherwise.Silicone is inert, no allergy to pure, medical grade silicone ever reported