Fixing extremely asymmetrical breasts (B cup and DDD cup) with a breast reduction?

Hello, I have extremely asymmetrical breasts. My left side is a perky but very small B cup and my right is a saggy DDD. When I was 18 (I'm 21 now) I got a consultation and they told me that not much could be done because the left breast would be 80% silicone with an implant and it would lay so much higher than the other. I was heart broken. But maybe I could get a massive reduction on the right? Could this be possible without a ton of scaring or even prove good results? I can provide a photo.

Breast surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. Don't worry.  This is much more common than you think and can be fixed with the right techniques.  You likely would benefit from a left side implant and a right side reduction with a lift.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon